Brass Magnetic Lockable Ball Valve
|FOB Price:||US $2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,500 Pieces||US $2/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: NRL002
- Connection Form: Thread
- Nominal Pressure: ANSI CLASS 150-900
- Structure: Fixed Ball Valve
- Function: Relief Valve
- Application: Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage
- Trademark: NHXX
- Specification: 1/2" to 2"
- HS Code: 8481804090
- Material: Brass
- Driving Mode: Manual
- Channel: Straight Through Type
- Type: Fixed Ball Valve
- Temperature: Normal Temperature
- Size: 1/2" to 2"
- Transport Package: Inner Box/Outer Carton
- Origin: Made in China
Forged valve, Hydraulic valve
Brass body. Brass ball
Body: Hot pressed from dezincification resistant brass bar
Ball: Hot pressed from dezincification resistant brass bar - Hard chromium plated
Ball gaskets in PTFE
Swivel nut with hole for sealing
MWP: 25 BAR
Payment term: 30% payment in advance, the balance is paid at the sight of B/L coppy.
Packing: Export standard(inner box, outer carton)
This tamper-proof valve is designed with a double-locking system, made of brass. Once secured, a special key is needed to unlock the valve. The lockable ball valve consists of a brass body, chromed-brass ball and chromed magnetic lock.